When you look good, you feel good.
When you feel good, you look even better.
And then you can do anything!
MMU Alumni Society once again, is calling all ‘make-up addicts’ to our Make-Up Class next month. For this time, you will have a chance to reveal the secret behind make-up artist techniques.
Let’s learn from the pro!
a) Date/Time: 15th of April 2007 (Sunday) / 10am to 3pm
b) Venue: MMU Cyberjaya Campus (FITAR1004 (Tutorial Room),1st Floor,FIT Building, Cyberjaya)c) Makeup-artists: Check their make-up blogs too!
- Nazliman http://nazliman.fotopages.com/ : Professional makeup artist with 11 years of experience in makeup art. Also a M.A.C Pro member.
- Lily Hashim http://evalestary.fotopages.com/
- Munie Ahmad http://makeups.blogspot.com/
d) Course Syllabus:
- Introduction to make-up types and tools
- Eyebrow shaping technique using eye-shadow and pencil
- How to choose and apply in proper way (from foundation to lipstick)
- Basic shading techniques
- How to create a day look that can be adapted for evening
- Get to know which eye-shadow colors suit your eyes shape
- How to get a ‘3D effects’ at your cheek
- Learn how to create your dream, sexy lips
- Grab the chance to know the secret of glowing face
f) Target group of participants: Final year students and fresh graduates or anyone who has the passion in beauty
g) Fees: RM30 including refreshments
h) Make-up kits: Please bring mirror, facial wash, facial cotton, 2-way cake or foundation, lipstick and other personal makeup kits. (Optional: camera)
Please register by
MMU Alumni Office
Room Number: BR1027, 1st Floor,
Hurry! Places are limited!